Shipments are marked as RTO by Flipkart for various reasons. Major reasons being:
- Undelivered shipment rejected by customer
- Shipment lying at the hub for more than 7 days with no change in status
- Fresh shipment not marked OFD the same day is marked RTO by flipkart the following day
Flipkart takes 24-72 hours to mark shipments as RTO which fall under these categories. Once they are marked Depot Managers can access these shipments from RTO reports inside the console.
What to do with RTO shipments?
All RTO shipments need to be submitted back to Flipkart. Follow these steps:
- Press the SUBMIT RTO button from RTO reports
- Scan shipments from the list of RTO in front of you.
- Click on REFRESH to get the live status of RTO shipments
- Click SUBMIT once scanning is complete and note the bag no.
HAPPY PLANNING :)