We are introducing a new function in Transporter called "Call Bridging". This means all calls between the customer and the biker will be recorded if made by the biker (to the customer) or the customer ( to the biker).
How it works?
The biker can use the CALL feature inside the card to call the customer. This call will be recorded and would be available for the Depot manager to listen to the call later from the DRS page.
If the customer calls the biker, even that recorded call will be available here.The Depot manager can access the call recording by following these steps.
- Go the DRS page and click Map View for the biker for whom you wish to check the call recording
- Look for the field Call Recording in the table that lists all shipments. Click on link view recordings against any shipment number in this table to access the recording
When you try to access the call recording you could see the following status messages.
- Completed - The call was answered and has ended normally
- Busy - The caller received a busy signal
- No-Answer - The call ended without being answered
- Failed - The call could not be completed as dialed, most likely because the phone number was non-existent
- Canceled - The call was canceled while queued or ringing
- Call Not Started - The biker did not call the customer.
HAPPY PLANNING :)